Thursday 30 September 2010

Audio uploading.

Half way through one of our meetings, last week, Mr Wroe suggested that we record our meetings and put them on the blog. Easy!.. Get my phone open up a note and press record, and thats when the easiness ends...

As the audio had saved in a .wpi format, a new format for me to be dealing with and not a format my computer would recognize. So I was trying lots of different solutions that the world of google was suggesting to me, none of it worked until I found a post on a website where they recommended to use frhed - free hex editor Frhed is an binary file editor free for Windows. Where you can extract files out of it and save it in a different format. I will do a post later explaining how I got the audio from it.

>> As you can see from the picture a very complicated way of getting the audio.
.
But WIN for Matthew, now back to it being easy... Oh wait what should be soo easy justo upload and embed audio on to blogger is a nightmare...

I have signed up for soo many things in the last week just to try and embed our audio on to a post, but NOO none of them work, just now my inbox is full of me signing up for all these things..

I'll probs end up putting them into video format and embed it that way, but i will keep searching just, so I can know for the future..

Numbers everywhere! - MS

No comments:

Post a Comment