Saturday 4 December 2010

How to make a link bar

So as you can see we have a link bar at the top of our page. Amazed.. I thought so.
Now I decided to add this as it makes viewers to find particular things on our blog more easily, rather than searching through a whole load of posts.

So you want to know how I made it. Ok so this is not an easy thing to do, but follow my step by step guide and you'll be an owner of your very own one. This took me a long time to make, so yeah be kind!


VIEW IN FULL SCREEN!!

YOU CAN USE THE ICON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCRIBD TO COPY TEXT (THE ICON WHAT LOOKS LIKE THE ONE TO THE LEFT!!)

How to Make a Link Bar for blogger

Hard to read download a copy of the original document.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8Z0x_7LzVC5YmFmYTkzZmMtNDhhYS00Mjk1LWI5YzQtOTgxYzExZDcwNjYy&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

and make sure Macros are enabled in word so you can read the scroll down boxes.


Karate CHOP!-MS

No comments:

Post a Comment