Saturday 4 December 2010

A policeman called me Unfit!

So today MS, PG and PM, got down to doing some filming of some shots today we did some shots of a chase and the crash against the wall. I had to be an actor, as we couldnt get anyone else. So We had the legend himself Jonathan (Jonny) Nesbitt dressed up as an MI5 agent and me in a hoody running away and being pushed against a wall.

So we were filming on the side road next to the town hall, with a police car parked outside (probs protecting it from us ugly, badly-dressed student rabble. But yes after a few takes with Patrick producing a smooth hand held shot while riding along on his bike while Jonny chased after me. So yes a police man got out of his car to check what we were doing, had to explain several times, not a 'TEACHER Trailer' but a teaser trailer, he then said something about covering the camera with a line of T shirts or something ( He May of Recognized us from the protests)..  Then he decided to say I was Unfit.. How rude!!


But yes this post is just to tell you we managed to get some good shots done today. Thank you Jonny for helping us out, I would of normally got a picture of the filming process, but I didn't. I apologise.


Peaceful protest! MS

No comments:

Post a Comment