Wednesday 24 November 2010

Bomb Making (Props!)

Ok so after being given the tast to make the bomb prop for our film i came up will or sorts of crazy ideas. most of them being C4 explosives and High-tech precision made Boxes. but of course we do not have the time or the resources to make these. then MS reminded me that bombs can look like anything you want them to, referencing the recent story in the news about a ''Printer bomb''. I decided on building a bomb out of scraps of Computer/laptop and something like a cannister and here is what i have come up with so far:



When i was making the bomb prop I was focusing on the front of it. this is why I believe it looks best from the front and so we should use this kind of angle when shooting











Here is a shot from the top, another of the shots I believe we can use when filming (I.E. When its in a briefcase and the briefcase is open.










I will post close ups of different parts shortly and how I made them.

Bomb Disposal Early Retiree, CW

No comments:

Post a Comment