Tuesday 16 November 2010

Photos in Londonia.

Soo basically right, as Patrick has already blogged about our trip to London, I thought for all you nonbelievers out there, that I will provide evidence of our trip and filming (and that we werent just watching the rubbish Man Utd game in a Canary Wharf pub with some right cockney geezers. So here is evidence, as shot on my phone, obviously not going to be used as the footage in the film, But I thought it would be good for me to do some camera work as well to show my AMAZING skills and to give an idea of the shots we want.

We did kinda get stopped by security, for filming fronts of buildings (silly law) but managed to persuade them to let us continue, We were clever enough not to give away the plot line of our film, or the outcome might of not been the same.


So we arrived in Canary Wharf to get some shots, for our teaser and literally as soon as getting off the tube, this sight was to meet us. The right type of buildings we had imagined would be perfect for our teaser.

I thought I should just take a picture of Patrick doing a pan down of the buildings. We originally did a pan down/up but later found out looked better to do a pan around.

Directing Patrick on what shots we could include, not that he needs it.

We thought it would be a good idea, if we showed trains along side the buildings, to represent, busyness and that a journey is going to take place.

More buildings from a different shot

Another.. .building.

Lining up another shot.

MORE..Buildings


Samsung Omnia is useless-MS

No comments:

Post a Comment