Sunday 21 November 2010

Locations

This morning I looked at the locations we were planning to use and which ones we needed to figure out or decide on.

Firstly I looked at the only location we have decided on:

My basement:



We chose this for the scene where the bomb is being put together as there is no natural light, the audience has no idea where it is and it is in a damp run down space which is where you would expect someone who is not wanting to be seen to hide.


I then had an idea about where we could film the man entering the tall office building and the phonebox scene.

Man Entering Tall Building:





The reason I chose these 2 locations is that they are both glass office buildings and they both look like the tall buildings we shot in London.

Phonebox:





I felt this phonebox was good as it was against a wall and the pathway to it would be good to film when it is empty as it would show isolation. Also I don't think it had been used as a toilet like the one we used in our filming last year did!


The other locations we need to think about are:

- The office where the bomb is placed
- The Government office
- The Chase down a street
- The CCTV room
- Running up some stairs
- Kicking down a door
- Smashing a bottle
- Profile folder on the table

PG

No comments:

Post a Comment