Thursday 25 November 2010

My videos for the video storyboard

Well Matty asked me to find videos for the buildings, bottle smash, timer and rugby tackle (as you can see below).

Buildings - I thought we could either use the actual footage we already took in London or otherwise I thought we could use this:



The clips in this video are very similar to the ones we took in London ourselves. The best parts were at 1.37 to 1.42, 2.11 to 2.17 and 2.47 to 2.57.

Bottle Smash - This was much harder to find a video for and I have only managed to find a different shot than the one we want to use just so we cn make the video storyboard:



I also found this video which showed more the sort of bottle smash we would be looking to do:

http://watch2video.net/beer-bottle-smash-video-ypEJBKnw43X.html

Timer - Firstly for the timer I found a webite where you could set in the countdown and it would display it as I personally had imagined it (red numbers black background):



I then found a video for which we could use in our storyboard (it works well from 55 seconds onwards!):



Rugby tackle - For the end of the chase I felt instead of the rugby tackle we should have a wall slam instead where the person is pushed into the wall, these are some of the videos I have got to show this:



From 1.21 to 1.23



From 0:16 to 0:21





PG

No comments:

Post a Comment