Tuesday 22 February 2011

So after getting feedback on our website design from last time. Well this one is a complete different design, I haven't added a background at the moment, because I'm having trouble positioning it correctly... I want to get rid of the black cloud blob.. and move the buildings lower down.. as at the moment it gets in the way of the text,l so yeah thats why it hasn't got a background..

So what I have done on this is to have bars what are stuck to the the bottom and the top of the page.. because that always makes it look neat. So I did this using css style sheet  on a div. and I have also changed the font to the font we are using on all of our pieces..

The main thing I've been trying to do apart from the background is to have the text in the middle, but so that its length is the same length as the title.. if you get what I am saying...

Ohh also the links are rollover images! WOW!..

feedback please..
1 month to my birthday MS

No comments:

Post a Comment