Saturday 19 February 2011

Unstoppable movie FAIL

Okay So Carrying on with my website research! I thought I would have a look at a similar film to ours.
'Unstoppable'!.. So you know google was finding it for me, so I was like Hmm WIKI will show me where to go, and there at the bottom, it says 'Official website' and in the bottom bar.. it tells me  http://www.unstoppablemovie.com/ .. So I said YAY to myself and clicked on it.. and then expecting to see an amazing flash website. But NOO.. I am taken to to there site on Amazon.. umm what, Pesky Wikipedia uploaders.
but I persisted and carried on looking using there facebook website! But there it linked me to the same site.

So basically www.unstoppablemovie.com just auto directs the audience to Amazon. The only reason I can think why they would do that, is just to save money on getting people to code a website for them, which is just a poor excuse, its like trying to force people to buy the Blu Ray!.. I'm pretty sure DVD is still more popular than Blue Ray! If people wanted to buy it then, they would just Amazon search it themselves.. they don't need to be directed there!.. GAH!..

^^ YOU FAIL UNSTOPPABLE! love from a disgruntled customer! MS

No comments:

Post a Comment