Thursday 14 October 2010

The Bomb

As Matty and I were planning the storyboard today we realised we were probably going to need to show the bomb, especially since we werent going to be able to produce a realistic explosion. Therefore I decided to look at other films and see how bombs and detinators looked in their pieces.

Hurt Locker:









I think this is a different type of bomb to the type we are looking to use in our film, though I do like how they have shown the wires.

Speed:







This is much closer to the bomb we will be looking to create a copy of. The red analog countdown, the wires and the detanator all look realistic and also look as though they were home made.

Speed 2



Not the best shot but it shows another home-made device with red analog numbers attached to coloured wires.

Rush Hour



I think this is the best shot of a bomb out of the selection I have pulled out. It is also one that we could quite easily make.

Don't Mess with the Zohan



Although this is showing someone holding a bomb it shows C4 with coloured wires attached.

I feel I have now looked at enough images of bombs for us to create a look alike for our own piece.

PG

No comments:

Post a Comment