Monday 18 October 2010

Films

I was looking at a couple of trailers last night and thought we could use some aspects of how they have shown their trailer's into our teaser trailer. The first film is Serenity.



What I like about this trailer is way they show the credits. They show it in such a way that it looks like someone is typing this onto the screen as we watch the trailer. It caught my attention straight away and made me interested in what this film is going to be about. It shows all the credits and all these small messages through out the trailer. It made me want to know what the next action they were going to show and what sort of messages were they going to write. It grabbed me throughout the whole trailer and made me want to go and watch this film.



The second trailer I was watching was "The Usual Suspects". What really caught me about this trailer was the way they used the many pictures to build up an atmosphere of fear. This happens at 1.46-1.54. I believe that was the most effective part of the trailer and we may be able to incorporate that into our filming.

PM

No comments:

Post a Comment