Monday 18 October 2010

Ideas

We have come to a stage in the planning where we are now starting to fix together all of our ideas into one storyboard. Even though I cant be at all of meetings (as I have lessons at a different location) the meetings I have been in have shown we are making progression towards a final idea to shoot for our teaser trailer. We have been putting all of our meetings onto our blog and taking pictures of the work we have done during these meetings. We are hopeful that we will have a complete story board soon and maybe be ready to film. Our difficulty at the moment is trying to build a story which is realistic for us to do. We are having good ideas but it isn't quite fitting together yet. But we are slowly fitting them together to make a story which we can do and make really well. What I think last meting (which I was not there for as I had a lesson) they were fitting together a story board. I will find out on Wednesday's lesson on how far that has gone and what we still need to do.

PM

No comments:

Post a Comment