Tuesday 5 October 2010

Meeting audio -Update

OK so heres the long awaited update on the state of the audio from our meetings that we recorded... I gave up trying to get websites to upload the file and then for it to embed it.. the closest I got was to uploading a file then who ever wanted to listen to it had to download it.. and that really isn't convenient.

Soo I've had to edit them all down, with a new program to me... Free Audio editor, ok not the simplest thing to use at first, hard to get exactly the right place, and then make a selection but to see if both ends of the audio should be in it.. you have to listen to it all the way through, nonetheless I have done the majority of them.

My favoured choice of editing down videos (without effects, otherwise that would be After Effects, but thats not the point) is Premiere Pro, but then that didn't recognize the audio files, so I went back to extreme basics. WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER, I know, I know. Matthew using windows movie maker afters all hes said about it, what a joke.. but I did! just plonked the audio in there, added the my banner I made for the blog and just uploaded it straight to youtube from there. Simples.

So the audio files should be appearing in video format soon, all nicely split up into different parts.

Basically MS

No comments:

Post a Comment